You are all wondering where has Ashley been, right? Just kidding, but really I can't believe it has been over a month since I last wrote on here. Geesh where did the time go... oh well I will tell you.

The last week in June was girls camp. Which I must say was a hit. I loved every minute of

it. The girls were awesome! I love their spirits and all the fun we have. The young women in our stake are really great girls. I went as a stake leader this year so that different for me but still
great. I hung out a lot with Ashcroft and Peakview wards. I loved that my sister-in-law was up there all week this year. I am a person who gets a bit homesick so having her up there curbed
that for me. I missed my family like crazy but called them everyday to here about their day and say I love you. It was a very sweet reunion when they met me up at camp on Saturday. Man I missed them!


After

girls camp we threw ourselves into the annual Greeley

Stampede. We love going there, eating the food, hitting a rodeo, Reid rides the rides and we people watch. Which by the way if any of you love to people watch, that is the place to go. It is like Christmas there with all the people!! We also were able to make it to the demolition derby. I think Logan and I liked it more than Reid... we thought he would just eat it up, but he got a little bored after the second round.

Reid turned 4!!!

4... I can't believe it. First of all I don't feel old enough to have a four year old, but second of all when did he grow up? I know every one says it happens so fast, but man I didn't think

it happened this fast. He is the best little boy a mom could ask for. He is sweet, funny, opinionated, smart, thoughtful, and independent. He is all boy and a ton of fun. He is still my little buddy and we do everything together! I love him so much!! He decided he wanted a

slip and slide party this year. All of our friends and family came over for a day in the sun and blue frosting on the cake! It was a great day.
Thank you to everyone who came.

5 comments:
Welcome back! :) I've missed your updates. Girls camp looks like fun. The good ol' Stampede lots of fun, too. I can't believe that Reid is 4. Sad we missed the party. Loves...
You have been busy! Sounds like great family memories you will all have forever.
happy bday Reid!
Ok, I seriously was thinking where has Ashley been!! And now that your'e blogging again, we know... California, the Stampede, Girl's Camp... fun stuff!
jane can you post on my blog
Post a Comment