Monday, October 5, 2009

It is fun to be a kid...

This is what happens when you send dad into a toy store with no rules of what to buy. While we took our vacation this year to California we went shopping, of course, and happened upon this toy store that Reid just had to go into. I decided to stop into another store to look for a new purse and when we met up this is what Logan had in a bag. Reid of course loves it but I think he loves it more because he gets to eat the marsh mellows when he is done shooting them.... :)





We went to the dairy this past week with Jason, Katrina, Gavin, Wyatt, Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Rick. We again got there well before any one else and played around on the tractor to kill some time. This kid loves tractors. It was the first thing he wanted to do when we got there. I mean it is a dairy but watching cows get milked is just not as much fun!
So like I said it is fun to be a kid. There is just so much to not worry about...

No comments: