Saturday, November 7, 2009

Annual Trip to the Pumpkin Patch














This year we totally scored. We found a pumpkin patch just south west of us that was totally free. They had a corn maze, barrel train, tractor bikes, dirt hills, a hay hill, old airplanes, the cars from the disney movie "Cars", and of course pumpkins to spare. We went with Grandma and Grandpa, Jamey, Erica, Spencer, Jamison and Everett. The kids ran and played (I guess the adults did too) until the sun had almost disapeared behind the mountains. I got a wagon full of pumpkins for only $20.00. Our front porch looks like a pumpkin patch. I love it.







Then a few days later we went with our friends to the same pumpkin patch. We just couldn't get enough. It was a lot colder this day so it was hard to really enjoy the full experience. But we still had a ton of fun and the boys were awesome. We did decide on this trip to go and harvest some veggies... I have so many carrotts and potatoes to last me all winter! It was a great experience though. The boys of course loved getting the veggies out of the dirt. Any excuse is a good excuse to play in the dirt.

4 comments:

Woods: said...

real cool. real cool. Glad I got invited. :) This place really does look awesome though...maybe we can go next year...if you'll invite us.

Stacie said...

That is really cool! Where is this pumpkin patch at? We might have to hit it next year:)

Adam Jensen said...

sweet! a real tow mater :) kyler would have loved that

Erica said...

It was fun- thanks for going with us!! I need to get your pictures from you.