Wednesday, October 20, 2010

There Was No Way This Could Have Turned Out!

Reid really wanted to do a Halloween ginger bread house when he saw this at the store. So I thought it would be a great FHE activity. Too bad it turned out horribly! The icing was either too thin or too hot so it kept dripping and none of the candy would stick to it... oh well. It was still fun and we got to eat candy along the way so it wasn't all bad! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

5 comments:

The Yarbrough Clan said...

OH my gosh! I am very sure Logan should be Mario for Halloween! He will probably lose this week too and have to keep that awesome facial hair! :) Sorry you have to deal with that! :) Cute house, I think it looks great!

jeanne said...

Who says it did not turn out! Looks great to me. Besides, all that matters is that everyone had a good time making it! Tell Reid we will miss him playing soccer until next year. Sure enjoyed watching him. Reminded me of my boys at that age playing. Loved it! The facial hair on Logan -- mmmm, just having a hard time looking at him! Sure hope he wins this week!

amanda said...

What is up with Logan's sweet stache? Am I missing something?

SummerV said...

I think the real failure was the mustache.

Woods: said...

Wow! You guys are so...creative and righteous! Way to go you little FHE-ers. Seriously, Logan? The stash has got to go...it's getting a little creepy. :) K...REALLY excited for Monday!!!