
I know this is super late, but with a
newborn I am lucky I get a shower in and any sleep!
Tatum arrived November 1, 2010 at 7:47am. She weighed 7lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches. Everything went great. It was a lot of emotions leading up to having her. I was so excied yet
nervous, then anxious, then nervous... that night before and morning of was a crazy experience. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep and before bed Logan and I were filling out our ballots because we forgot to do it before then. I was so tired that I was falling asleep while f
illing in the bubbles... but of course woke up super early because I couldn't get back to sleep once I woke up to go to the bathroom. So I got
up showered and dinked around until it was time to be at the hospital. We got there shortly after 6:00am. They took us back to a room and started getting me ready. Logan got to sport some scrubs, hat and mask which made him feel like a doctor and we were off. It was different this time because I walked to the OR... kinda felt like I was walking to my doom. I don't know why it just did. So up I go on the table and the prep work continues. In goes the spinal,
which was amazing, then the blue tarp, then they scrub my belly, test my belly to make sure I am numb, and then the surgery began. A short time later I heard her cry for the first time and I was over joyed! It was such a
sureal pregnancy and morning, but then to hear her cry was even more surreal. We had finally had another baby. What a miracle!
newborn I am lucky I get a shower in and any sleep!Tatum arrived November 1, 2010 at 7:47am. She weighed 7lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches. Everything went great. It was a lot of emotions leading up to having her. I was so excied yet
nervous, then anxious, then nervous... that night before and morning of was a crazy experience. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep and before bed Logan and I were filling out our ballots because we forgot to do it before then. I was so tired that I was falling asleep while f
illing in the bubbles... but of course woke up super early because I couldn't get back to sleep once I woke up to go to the bathroom. So I got
up showered and dinked around until it was time to be at the hospital. We got there shortly after 6:00am. They took us back to a room and started getting me ready. Logan got to sport some scrubs, hat and mask which made him feel like a doctor and we were off. It was different this time because I walked to the OR... kinda felt like I was walking to my doom. I don't know why it just did. So up I go on the table and the prep work continues. In goes the spinal,
which was amazing, then the blue tarp, then they scrub my belly, test my belly to make sure I am numb, and then the surgery began. A short time later I heard her cry for the first time and I was over joyed! It was such a
sureal pregnancy and morning, but then to hear her cry was even more surreal. We had finally had another baby. What a miracle!I am so grateful for this little bundle of joy. She really is such a sweet baby. She is starting to smile at us and it just makes my day. Reid can't keep his hands off her. He has to be touching, kissing or hugging her whenever she is awake... or alseep. He loves her so much. I know I am not a fan of the newborn/baby stage, mainly because I get little sleep, but I
have come to enjoy the sweet moments with her because before I know it they will be gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment