We had a lot of visitors come to see us. Reid, Grandma Hatch.
Grandpa and Grandma Richardson, Uncle Collin and Aunt Sarah, and Aunt Erica were of the first ones to meet Tatum. Some of our good friends came
by too, Mirissa, Olivia, Ryan and Nicole, and Bryce. We loved having people come see us!
The day we left the hospital Tatum had a super cute outfit that Aunt Erica gave her to wear
home. She looked darling. Our friends had their baby the day we left so we went over and said a quick hello before taking off to home. This picture is the night we had her... I was so tired and sick that day.
Not the best day I have had. So here is the story... I couldn't eat solid foods yet but the Dr. had me on some pretty heavy meds so my stomach was getting queasy. I asked her if I could please have something to eat and she said no but that I could have jello. So I did because she wouldn't give me crackers or anything and about 20 minutes after eating it I puked it all up along with the apple juice and water she was shoving down my throat. Thank goodness we had Logan's parents there along with my mom and Reid. It was awful. So I looked about as good as I felt. :)
Not the best day I have had. So here is the story... I couldn't eat solid foods yet but the Dr. had me on some pretty heavy meds so my stomach was getting queasy. I asked her if I could please have something to eat and she said no but that I could have jello. So I did because she wouldn't give me crackers or anything and about 20 minutes after eating it I puked it all up along with the apple juice and water she was shoving down my throat. Thank goodness we had Logan's parents there along with my mom and Reid. It was awful. So I looked about as good as I felt. :) 
This picture is just plain surreal to me still. First of all it shows that we had a baby and second that it was a girl! I never thought I would have another baby and that it would be a girl. There is a short story behind this one too. We gathered all of our things at the hospital and headed out. When we got home and we were unloading everything I noticed that we forgot to grab this card. I asked Logan if he thinks they kept it and it I could call and go by and get it. He said no that they probably just threw it out. A few days later we got an envelope in the mail with this card. They mailed it to me... yes I cried.
3 comments:
I am so happy that baby Tatum entered our family. We have been waiting for her to come for a long time. What a blessing she is.
what a neat experience :) I can't explain how happy i am for you and your family :)
I would have cried too! I just realized that you are going to have to change your blog title!
Post a Comment