
Our first day home looked like this most of the day. We all hung out in our room and watched TV. I had an excuse, I don't know what the others were doing! :) Reid liked to push the swing for Tatum instead of using the batteries because he said it wasted them... technically he is right but that is what they are for. It lasted for only a minute or two before he understood the reason for the batteries.A lot of days are still spent in jammies playing in the play room or the Wii. And yes his playroom is much more messy these days than it was before little Tatum joined us. I can't do everything these days! I just love this outfit of Tatums. I think she is two weeks old here. It is the first day I dressed her up in an outfit. She looked so cute in her tutu that was far too big!


No comments:
Post a Comment