Sunday, December 28, 2008

Six Years




It has been six years since Logan and I melded our lives together. It has been the best six years of my life. Logan is everything I am not and more. He makes me want to be better and I couldn't ask for a more forgiving person to be married too. He is so understanding and so loving. I love that he loves to be my husband and a father to our precious son. He adores his little Reid! I love watching the two of them together. I am so grateful for eternal families. I am grateful that we were married in the Temple and that we made such special covenants to one another. Thank you Logan for all you do for me. I love with all my heart!

8 comments:

Brenny said...

Happy Anniversary. We were helping fold laundry in the temple on Saturday and kept seeing all the bride stuff AND all the people waiting for sealings. It made me think of you. I hope you guys had a great day!

amanda said...

Thanks for calling me last night. You are always so sweet to call me. I think about it all the time but you actually call. Thank you. I didn't make that post for pitty because I am really ok, I just have my moments. And you are always so great to listen to me.
I would love for you to come visit, but I am coming through in July. I will stop there on my way to Utah and on my way back so we'll have to plan something fun:)

Gary and Amy said...

Six years really? I can't believe it has been that long!

Cami said...

Happy anniversary to a cute couple who deserves a great day! B
y the way, I love the picture you got for Christmas!

Adam Jensen said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary! Reading you blog makes me miss you. While I read it I can just see you saying it with all your little funny mannerisms :)

Mac Family said...

Okay woman, blog stalker no more. I'm writing a comment! Well it's a little late but happy Anniversary! I'll talk to you later!

Lauren said...

Why I did not comment on this I don't know? Happy anniversary to my best friend. I did think about you. I promise. Loves...

Adam Jensen said...

you are NOT a bad friend! I am just as much at fault. It was just lame that I didn't have a cell phone. I am sorry I am stuck in the 90's right now! but next time I will have one. But no worries, next time for sure! I will try and call too. Hope you are doing well.