of course! We had fun making it, although when Logan mixed up the icing he made it really runny and I didn't want to add more sugar (I know I am lazy) so all of the decorations went running down to the pan. Oh well it makes it look m
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are such a fun mom. I need to relax and enjoy the season instead of racing to put my house together. Your Christmas card was so cute by the way. I loved it.
The picture of the candy sliding down the gingerbread walls is classic! Love it! Very fun activity for a snow day. :)
That looks like fun! Way to do something fun with Reid. I should do that with Hannah.
Super creative, Ash! I love the runny frosting, too. :) Your card was SO great. Our's is coming soon, but nothing as cool as yours.
so cute!
That is so funny!! Way to go on doing something fun.
Love the gingerbread houses! They turned out so cute. The frosting adds caracter.
So fun! We miss y'all! You're in our prayers with your decision to adopt--how wonderful for one of Heavenly Father's perfect children to get to come to such a loving, wonderful family! Keep us posted on this exciting journey!
Post a Comment