Sunday, December 28, 2008

We are alive and well...






Okay so it has again been a while. No excuse! Anyway, we had a great Christmas this year. I can't find our SD card that has Reid's preschool program pictures on it. And I am bummed. He looked so cute and did such a fantastic job singing the songs and doing the actions. I was so proud, and yes of course I shed a tear or two. Why do they have to grow up??



We spent Christmas Eve with Logan's family. It was really nice. The kids played, made a gingerbread house, ate yummy food and enjoyed the company of great people. Again no pics of that because they are on the other card...



But I got a new camera on Christmas morning and a new SD card which for some reason is why I have misplaced my old one. I am not making much sense because I am so tired. After opening presents Christmas morning and having Reid say he was done opening presents half way through it all we headed to the Hatch house to celebrate a little bit more and yes open a few more presents. It was a great day. Well other than the fact that Logan didn't feel well, it was a great day. He is finally feeling better by the way, thank goodness!



I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I love this holiday! I love spending time with family, not that we don't do that all the time, it is just different around this time of year!!

No comments: