Saturday, November 29, 2008

One blow after another

Life just can't stay upbeat and happy all of the time can it?? My mom just called and told me that my Grandma passed away last night around 4:00 am. My mom said she had a hard time breathing at the beginning but then around 3:00 am her breathing was still hard but quiet and a bit peaceful and then she stopped breathing. Now she is gone. Her battle with cancer is over and now she is in a happy place reuniting with all the loved ones that have already passed on. I love you Grandma, until we meet again...

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Ash, I am so sorry. I love you and I wish that I could be there to give you a hug. Hang in there...

Samantha said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma's death. You will make it through this and soon life will be upbeat and happy again.

Crystel said...

Sorry about your grandma.

Celeste Culver said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. I hope you and your family can find peace in knowing that she is in a better place : )

Stacie Mathis said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. We just got back from my Grandpa's funeral. Not so fun.

Erica said...

I'm glad that she is finally done with the fight and is home with her family that have passed before as well.- Now on to the hard part for us, the funeral.

THE CONKS said...

I am so sorry. Please know you and your family are in our prayers.

Brenny said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your lose. We're thinking about you guys!

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

It is never easy to lose a loved one...I'm so sorry!What a great blessing the gospel is so that we can have the peace of knowing we will be together again.