Saturday, November 29, 2008

Life keeps on going

Since the Olympics Logan has joked around about learning how to master some obscure sport that not a lot of people do so he can go to the Olympics. (This tid bit does have a point). One day a couple of weeks ago he came to me and told me he found some great deals on ping pong tables. I suggested he contact these people and then let me know what they say. Lucky for us there was a couple who had not sold theirs yet so last Saturday we went over and picked up our new not so new ping pong table. Thankfully we had Uncle Rick to help us. He is so strong!! That ping pong table was heavy and he just lifted his end into his truck all alone. I was impressed. Anyway so we got it home and set up and what do the boys do... certainly not rest they pick up a game of ping pong. Since then Logan has asked me every night if I want to play a game with him. I do for awhile but he is really good and always hits the ball too hard so that I can't get it back. So watch out world for Logan, he may just be in the Olympics some day!!

Okay onto more life with us. Brett and Amanda are moving to Indiana and on their way there they stopped by my parents for a couple of days to visit for the holiday and we got to spend this last week with them. Reid loves playing with Tobe. It is always great to have cousins visit for Reid. On Wednesday we were able to go to the mall and see Santa. Jason and Katrina joined us for that outing so we had quite the clan going through the mall. I love seeing little kids sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they want for Christmas. Reid wants a Mac truck from Cars, butthat request changes daily so we will see what he actually ends up with. Now the cousins are gone and we await Amy and her family to visit in the next couple of weeks so Reid can then play with Quinn.
I am not going to post about Thanksgiving yet because I am waiting for pictures from Erica and Amanda but the fun did continue...

3 comments:

Samantha said...

So Uncle Rick is hilarious. I am so jealous that he lives so close to you guys. Nathan was excited when I told him that Reid wanted a Mac truck too. He stood by me while I read your post out loud. Someday we will get our boys together.

Adam Jensen said...

Can't wait to see Logan in the 200-whenever summer games :)

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I am not to the level of the Olympics...or even Forest Gump for that matter, but I would gladly come over and play some ping pong some time! I used to be pretty good, actually. Wait...did I just invite myself to your house? I guess I did...sorry. Jason