Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fort Richardson




The other day Logan made a fort for Reid. What a great dad, huh? So here are the various pictures of him making the fort and then enjoying it with Reid! And yes my house was turned upside down for the day, but totally worth it!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

What a sweet dad!

Samantha said...

I love forts. I love when Jonathan makes them and I get to take the pictures. What a great dad! Reid looks like he had fun.

Brenny said...

What a great fort!

Lauren said...

Such a great fort! Logan is a great Daddy to build an awesome one! :)

Courtney said...

Wow! Logan really knows how to turn a house upside down!!! Good of you to let him! :)

Adam Jensen said...

Love Forts, so fun! Kyler call ours caves I guess :)

amanda said...

What a fun dad. Brett loves making forts with our kiddos too. It's nice to let them entertain the kids once in a while.