
Yes I saw Twilight. Last night a bunch of girlfriends and I went to see the movie. And lucky me I get to go with some more girlfriends and see it again today... anyway. First of all I did like the movie. I thought it was good and that it kept me entertained. Yes there were some things missing, but I think that always happens when you make a book a movie. But my one huge complaint is that it all went so fast. The movie went from Bella falling in love with Edward to the killing of James. I mean really, wasn't there a lot more that happened in between?? I do feel like they should have taken some more time to develop a few things and made the movie a little longer instead of making it the normal length and not developing it the way it should have been. I also pictured the characters a little different than they are in the movie. But that I chalk up to everyone has a different imagination so that I was expecting to be different.
All in all though, I loved it and can't wait to go see it again. I am very easy to please when it comes to books and movies so of course I loved it. I do want to go back and read the first book again, I have forgotten so much already!! I hope you have seen it and you liked it, if not then at least we have the book!!
3 comments:
I really liked it too. Ashley, I as so sorry to hear about your struggle to have a baby. I can relate to a small degree. When ever I want to have a baby one of someone around me decides they are going to start trying (start trying do you ever stop trying?). Before I am pregnant, their new baby is between six months to a year. It is so hard and so lonley each and every month. I am so sorry, and I will be praying for you.
I must say that I wasn't a huge fan. It did keep me entertained though and I did think they hit most of the major events, but they definitely didn't develop the characters very well. Like you, I thought it moved too fast. I'll stick to the books.
I liked it, too. I wasn't even that disappointed with Jacob...
Post a Comment