Thursday, November 13, 2008

Av's here we come...

Okay not really, but last night we took Reid to the hockey rink here in town for the second time. He isn't too crazy about it, but we are trying to teach him how to skate and that it is okay to fall down sometimes. He loved it a couple of weeks ago I don't know what happened. Anyway, I forgot my camera but next time I will get some great shots of us on the ice. 
I am way excited because some one that Logan works with got us and Logan's parents tickets to Celine Dion when she comes! I can not wait. I saw her concert in Las Vegas (thanks to my awesome sis who bought that for me for my birthday) and it was awesome. Her voice is so amazing!! Yeah, can't wait!!

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Start them young. This may be a little bit of a soap box, but I think hockey is such a great sport for kids -- it takes SO much coordination (skating, backwards sometimes, while pushing a puck) that will come in handy with other sports. :) I know, he's young. Fun family activity anyway.

Very cool about the concert tickets.

Gary and Amy said...

I can't imagine you excited to see Celine Deon ;) Sounds like a blast!

Gary and Amy said...

Apparently I can't spell her name right. It must be French or something.