Friday, January 23, 2009

Ugly Sweaters




The other day we decided to have some friends over to hang out. The weird thing is that they all showed up in these really ugly sweaters! I didn't want to say anything but I did and thankfully I had gifts to give them for their amazing sweaters!! Just kidding, it was any ugly sweater party. It was so funny to me as I was talking to people or just looking around to see all of these people in these hideous sweaters. Every one was a good sport and participated. I had every one vote on the top three ugliest sweaters and these are the winners from left to right, Erica, David, Tony, Logan and Mirissa. We then had a white elephant exchange. That was funny too. I love having those. The things that people come up with to bring are hilarious! Our friend Cory brought a farting machine and of course it was a big hit. Jamey got it and played with it for the rest of the night making random people fart. The food was great, the company was great and it was relaxing to hang out with friends. 

3 comments:

Erica said...

It was so much fun!! Thanks for inviting us. By the way- the food was so good, you and Logan spent way too much time on it!! You have me completely addicted to Strawberry Italian Sodas!!!

Stacie said...

So, we are huge losers. Matt just got the mail the other night and inside was our invitation to your party. I am so bummed that we missed it. It looked like a lot of fun.

Mac Family said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for the invite!