Now while we were at this appointment being told all of this Reid became very concerned about me. He had a look of panic on his face and came over to me asking to sit on my lap. I am a huge wuss and told him to just sit next to me so he didn't bump my tummy. So he did for a while and then it seemed he wanted to get down so I helped him down and it seemed he was going to go sit with Logan when all of a sudden he fell flat to the ground face first hitting his mouth on the ground and his head on Logan's chair. His hands were all blue and his face was so pale and white. I freaked out telling Logan he passed out because Logan thought he was just throwing a tantrum. Thankfully the PA helped us out and took him and laid him down in a room, we changed his pants because he unloaded pee all over Logan and let him just rest a minute. It

to
ok him about 20 minutes to stop crying and then we left for home. We went to the doctor on Thursday for Reid and she thinks Reid held his breath because he was anxious about what was go
ing on with me. She ordered an EKG though just to make sure he was okay. So yesterday we went to the hospital and had the EKG ran. Reid rocked. He did everything the lady told him to do
and she was so wonderful with him. It looks a little sad but really it was no big deal. She said everything looked fine but the pediatric cardiologist will take a look at it and then let our doctor know. As if we needed a reason to go to the hospital one more time this month, huh?? Anyway it was a crazy week of me getting back to myself, taking care of Reid, cleaning, driving and making sure my son was okay. A whirlwind for sure!!!
6 comments:
I hope that he is really ok. Your story scares me a lot. Let's hope that little boy doesn't have anything wrong and he was just worrying about his mom. :-)
I still can't believe he passed out. That is so funny. I bet he's just fine and happened to get his uncle's, aunt's and grandpa's gene.
Wow. What a week! Glad you're doing ok though.
Poor guy! I'm sure he was just so stressed after seeing you laid up all week. What a good boy during the EKG -- those stickers and clips can be a bit scary for someone so young. I'm glad he is healthy, and I'm glad you are feeling better as well.
oh no! I am glad you BOTH are ok :)
poor little guy. How cute is it though that he was so worried about his mommy?!? Happy to hear he is ok.
Post a Comment