

Last year I totally forgot to dye Easter eggs with Reid. I think we made up for it t
his year. Jeff and Mirissa came over on Thursday night to dye eggs with us. We tried this new way of doing it to make the eggs look like marble. It was pretty cool. Jeff thinks all of his were the best... we are just letting him think that!! :) 
Then on Friday we went over to Elle, Macey and Emmitt's house to dye some more eggs Sarah
boiled 18 eggs and I did 9. The kids had a ton of eggs to dye. They loved it and Reid loves doing things with his cousins!! Saturday was the big Easter day with my family. Erica and her family, Katrina and her kiddos came up to join the festivities. We had a fantastic meal, an Easter egg hunt, two cakes(one for Gavin and one for Wyatt) and a lot of craziness from all of the boys being hopped up on sugar. It was so fun!! Reid loves his cousins. I of course had my camera but the battery died, so no pics from the Hatch fun!!
Yesterday we did the Easter thing with Logan's family. Again a fantastic dinner, Easter egg hunt, one cake (Rylee's birthday is today) and another round of kids hopped up on sugar running wild through the house. Tons of fun.
We love that we live so close to family and have great friends. Thanks to everyone who makes our life so much better!!
4 comments:
We didn't dye eggs this year and I totally miss it! Looks like a great weekend. Happy Easter!
Oh my gosh!! What am I doing in that picture? Nice Pick! I think the marble eggs idea was fantastic! Who decided to do that kind?
Hey--no fair that you live so close to family:( And way to go on the no pics of the Hatch family. What are we chopped liver?? Just kidding
I am glad you had a good weekend. It really is fun having family so close (and when you don't have family I guess it's ok to have really good friends)
How fun! I too am a major slacker and have no pics of my families Easter fun. Don't you love living close to family. It's the best! Oh, and thanks for calling when you were down here for the ball games. Way to go. :-) Hopefully the next time you come we can get together.
Post a Comment