Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A little late





Today is absolutely gorgeous! My post on the other hand is a bit colder... I forgot to post pictures of us when we went sledding. We bought this super cheap inter tube from Big Lots that was meant for water sports. It of course lasted all of five runs down the mountain before it got a hole in it. We though, being a bit white trash, continued to go sledding on our deflated raft. It was a ton of fun! 
There was this group of people next to us that kept sending their chiwawa down the hill. It was hilarious. 

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Those are the best kind of sleds. What a fun activity. The Young Men/ Young Women didn't get to sled for an activity this year. I kind of missed it...

Adam Jensen said...

fun! If it makes you feel better sometimes we would sled with trash can lids! I mean we would hose them off, but talk about white trash! :)

Samantha said...

Oh that just looks too cold, but oh so fun. You are the best mom. Reid looks like he is having a blast.