Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big News!!


I know that most of if not all of you know, but we are finally having a baby!!! We are so excited. It has been such a long process but well worth it. I wouldn't trade any of these last five years for anything. It has been such a growing experience for me. It has made me really appreciate my Heavenly Father and also the miracle of children. I am amazed everyday that people can even get pregnant! We did end up going through IVF. We started the process back in September of last year but really got trucking with medications and shots in January. By February we were ready for the transfer. We transferred two embryos and one implanted. (If you want the low down on all of our treatments and what not give me your e-mail address and I will invite you to my private blog!!) After months of worrying if this pregnancy would last we feel very confident that all will go well. Yay!! :) We also found out recently that we will be welcoming to this world a baby girl. I am so pumped to decorate her room. Reid helps me pick out her clothes and tells everyone about his baby sister on the way. He rubs my belly and snuggles her all the time. It is so precious to me!!

8 comments:

Erica said...

I cannot count the many tears of agony and joy I have cried for you! Although news of your little one was the sweetest news. I can't wait to have a baby girl so close! Be ready- I am done having kids, so I am ready to spoil this one!!

Lauren said...

I am beyond thrilled for you, Ashley. I can't wait to see how cute she'll be. Wish I was there to help you decorate. Love you!

Cami said...

Hooray! That is the best news EVER! I did know - I think from FB or Summer or something. So happy for you guys! Why am I not invited to your private blog? I thought I used to be. I think you have my email. If not, I will email mine to you. For some reason I feel funny posting it.

kelsey said...

Oh, I am SO SO happy for you guys!!! This is just the best news!! And I am so excited that you're having a little girl too. Can't wait to see her. And her room. Yeah!!!

I'd love an invite to your private blog, jkpoll@comcast.net.

amanda said...

I am super excited for you. All the prayers have paid off. And I am so excited to see another Hatch little girl. My girls can't wait!!!!

Adam Jensen said...

couldn't be happier for you and your family :) this is one lucky little girl :)

Crystel said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations cous! I haven't heard until I just checked your blog! I'm so happy for you guys, what a wonderful blessing!

Katie Seamons said...

Congrats Ashley! I know you are more of Amy's friend than mine...but I would love to read up on your private blog. Best of luck! Especially with a girl! katsiemarie@gmail.com