
We are not potty training but I bought these when I thought I was going start this. So the other day I saw these and decided to put them on him for fun and I thought he just looked so cute in them. His little butt and skinny body is just so darn adorable!! Maybe not so adorable when he peed on the chair at breakfast, but hey that is the risk I take by putting him in these underwear when he doesn't know how to use a potty.
Then he decided to get into Chops kennel. He thought it was so funny and was asking me to close

the door, which I refused for moral reasons, duh... Anyway, I love this little guy and think he is so funny. He makes me laugh everyday.
5 comments:
Cute little Reid. Whatever you do, DO NOT potty train until he or at least you are ready. And if you ever need techniques I've got millions up my sleeve.
Thanks for the Valentines. The kids were so excited to get them.
I'm with Amanda. Do it when he is ready- otherwise you're going to just be spinning your wheels.
It sounds like your sis in law and sister know what they're talking about. I have no idea how to potty train a boy. I love his underwear. They are totally sagging on his skinny body!
Yea, no advice on potty training from me, but the pictures are very cute! He seems like such a fun kiddo.
He looks so grown up and so cute! I am glad you are enjoying every minute of him - it sounds like! Even when he pees in the chair! I ALWAYS think about how sad I will be when this stage of my life is over.
Post a Comment