Monday, February 18, 2008

Nothing much...

So not a lot is happening here. We had a great Saturday this last weekend. I was a delegate for a district meeting and loved it. I am really finding an intrest in politics. It is really interesting and I love hearing how people think or don't think like me. I have met some really great people from going to all of these meetings. I have another meeting to go to on this Saturday as well. Later that night Logan and I went to this yummy resturant in our subdivision and it was soooo good. Then we went to the Winter Ball at church. Logan totally let loose and it was weird to see him act like that. He is usually so laid back and he was really going crazy, it was fun. Reid went with our babysitter to a basketball game and when we went to pick him up he didn't want to go home. It was a fun weekend. Logan had a basketball game on Wednsday and this is the cutest picture. Reid thinks he is a part of the team, I want to make him a t-shirt that matches Logans'. I think I need to!! Thank to everyone that had the sweetest comments about my Grandma's cancer. We got some positive news that the doctor thinks it is totally treatable. So that is positive. I really appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. It means so much to me.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

That is SO cute. The best is that everyone else is sitting there like Reid is just part of the team. I love it!

amanda said...

That is a cute picture. Make him a shirt.
I love that you had a winter ball. Brett would never go to something like that. Sounds fun.

Lauren said...

Too cute. Can't wait to see you. :)