Monday, February 11, 2008

I am alive!

Okay so I have neglected my blog and I am so sorry to my fellow bloggers. I am sure you are all dying to know what kind of mayhem my life has to offer you. Anyway, I have become obcessed with painting again and have five rooms that are half finished. I love the paint colors, I just need to finish painting them now so they look good. My kitchen is now brown instead of red, my livivng room is green instead of tan (we need to do the crown molding in there now) Reids' room is blue and need a picture rail now and my laundry room is apple green with black cabinets now. I love all the new changes and they keep on coming. My Grandma just gave me a bedroom set and I have primed it I just need to paint it now and spray paint the brass bed white. I want my guest room to be really country with quilts and whites and soft curtains. I want to paint that room a light pink but I think I need to finish the rooms I have started first, then do that one. So there you have it, that is what I have been busy doing. I just need furniture to finish off all of my creative ideas for my house. Any one up to donating to the Richardson House Fund?? Just kidding. Anyway, so that is my life right now. Along with my callings and school I stay pretty busy. I wish I had some great pictures to post, but I don't because I have also neglected my camera and have not snapped shots of our lives. Not that we have anything exciting to take pictures of, but hey pictures make you want to read the post. Okay, I am done. I hope you all have a great day and a happy Valentines day.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I am SO EXCITED to see all of the changes in your house. Less than 2 weeks!!! YEAH! The paint colors sound so gorgeous and I am sure that everything looks awesome!

Sarah said...

Finally!!!! I must admit I have been waiting for a new blog! Your colors sound beautiful!! And I loved that skirt yesterday! Are you working out?:) Talk to you soon!

Erica said...

I can't wait to come see it!!

Cami said...

Can you come paint at my house when you are done. I hate painting, but would LOVE to change up some of my rooms! Hey, did you ever get revenge on Logan?