Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I need revenge...

On LOGAN!! I was peacefully taking a shower (a warm shower) and out of no where this huge bucket of freezing cold water landed on me. After I suffered a severe heart attack, I screamed at him that I was so mad and then laughed uncontrollably swearing that I would get him back for this. Well unfortunately I am not creative when it comes to pranks, so please, I beg of you, help me!!! I need a really good one too, nothing that is lame!! Happy plotting!:0)

5 comments:

amanda said...

GIve me a little time to think but I'm sure we can come up with something.

Erica said...

I'm going to ask Jamey- he is very good at pranks!!

Samantha said...

My sister in law sewed her husbands underwear so that when he put it on, he would not wear them. I'll keep thinking of more ideas.

amanda said...

I'VE GOT IT...put warm water on him (you know where) while he is sleeping and he'll think he peed the bed. Totally go along with it that he did.
If he doesn't wake up, you wake him and tell him he peed on you.
It's gotta work.

amanda said...

And by the way, where are you. You haven't updated in a while. I like your Valentines idea. Do you have recipes for food or just the chocolate? That'll be fun.