
So every year about this time I get my decorating bug really bad. The cheapest thing to do to decorate a house?? PAINT!! I love to paint, in fact I think I am a paint-aholic!! I love what paint can do to a room. So last weekend I decided to paint our living room. It is a beautiful sage green. I love it so much and it makes the room feel so cozy, which I love!! I got this cute picture of Reid when he climbed up the ladder to be with Logan. He couldn't get down because he was scared so I had the chance to snap this picture and then I helped him down. I felt like a firefighter getting a cat out of a tree!! Hahaha!! I also got money for curtains from family at Christmas. I ordered my fabric from JoAnn's and it will be here in about three weeks. The material is really thick and warm. As you can tell I love warm cozy rooms with fabrics and furniture that make it feel that way. I love earth tones mixed a few cool colors. Anyway, I love to decorate!! I can't wait to get my fabric so I can make my curtains.

Okay so seriously, Logan is sick again!! I can't believe that he is sick again. He really never gets sick, and this time it is bad. I think he may have the flu. He is achy and sick to his tummy. Yuck!! I hope so bad we don't get this one, especially Reid! Although I can't manage to keep Reid away from his dad, so chances are he will probably get it. Great....
Oh yeah, so I started classes at Aims on Tuesday and I love it. I have just one question, is it common for professors to swear?? Mine totally dropped the "F" bomb last night in class. I was so shocked that it took me like ten minutes to pay attention to the rest of his lecture!! Anyway, I am just not used to hearing people swear like that, as you can tell, I am still in a bit of shock!!
3 comments:
Hey, I meant to ask how classes were! Sorry about Logan, I hate when anyone in our family gets sick! Especially Collin and me!! Good luck with classes!
I think that I would have had the same reaction to a teacher swearing. I guess our parents taught us right on that one. I can't wait to see the new painting and curtins!! Tell Logan to get feeling better.
I went to BYU so I definitely am sheltered from the foul mouths of teachers. I am so proud that you are back in school. You go girl!! And post some photos of the finished project of the room w/ curtains. I can't wait to see.
Post a Comment