-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 pkg. (1 lb., 2 oz.) Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
2 pkg. (8 oz.) Baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor (or use a ziploc baggie and a rolling pin). Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate until firm about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered in refrigerator.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me know if you like them. We were supposed to take them over to our neighbors, but I actually loved them, and of course so did Logan and Reid so we kept them and ate them. Just wanted to add some more love handles for each other to hold onto!!!
2 comments:
I can't wait to try the recipe. Thanks for posting it.
Shame on you Ashley. That is just what my diet needs after my 2 pound gain last week. Will I ever conquer?
Post a Comment