Thursday, January 3, 2008
The dentist (AKA Grandpa)...
Okay so Logan and I had cleanings today and I wanted Reid to get his teeth looked at while we were there. I FORGOT my camera!! I was so mad that I didn't get a picture of it, because it was so stinking cute! He did so good and opened his mouth like an alligator so Grandpa could look in his mouth with the mirror. I was so proud and smiling so big the whole time. I love this age of 2 1/2 sometimes (not all of the time) but when something like this happens and he is so cute, I love it!! Good news he has no cavities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I'd love to see pictures...next time! Tobe loves to look at pictures of Reid. I'm beginning to think he is just as addicted to blogging as I am because he likes to see all his friends.
Hooray for no cavities! I bet Reid was so cute. I seriously can't believe that I'm coming pretty soon...:)
I wish you would have had your camera too. I would have loved to see Reid with his mouth wide open and your dad in action. Next time.
Isn't so fun the first time dad looks into your child's mouth? Spencer was also very good for his first cleaning.
Post a Comment