Reid on Christmas Eve with his cousin Mason. He loves to watch Mason play video games!!
Reid loves trains right now, so Grandma Richardson got him a train book, and as you can see on his face, he loved it!!
He got a train set from "Santa" and he too loves it. He has played with it everyday and it is a nice break for me because he usually doesn't play with toys much!! We had a great Christmas and it is so fun to be able to live so close to family and share it with them.
Our anniversary was on the 27th of this month and I can't believe it has been five years. It has gone so fast!! I thought when I was planning my wedding five years ago that I would hate how close our anniversary was to Christmas, but actually I love it. It is so fun to have the Christmas spirit still lingering a little bit for us to celebrate our union. Anyway, I wanted to make this post a little bit about my wonderful husband. I definately feel like I got the better deal and that Logan has to fix me up!! He is so understanding and patient. I love that he is so mild mannered and passive. I love that he works hard at everything he does and that he is so smart. I love that he lives to make me happy and provide for our little family. He is truely my opposite and I love that. I love that we don't like the same things and that we don't think alike. I love that we both work on our marriage and don't take it for granted. He gives more than me (which needs to be changed) and he is so selfless. I love him with all my heart and I thank my Heavenly Father for being so patient with me and leading me to this amazing person. We are a blessed family and couldn't ask for more. I love you Logan and thank you for everything, you make me want to be a better person and to make you happy!!
6 comments:
Love the pictures and FINALLY an update. I know that you're super busy. Happy anniversary. I tried to call you, but I figured you were busy :) Logan is a great guy. We love Logan, too.
I wish we lived closer; Reid and Tobe would have a blast with their train sets. Brett just bought Tobe more track today and he loves it.
I loved that Reid and Mason were playing video games all night!! Congrats on five years!! C-ya soon!
Aww, so sweet! You guys are a cute family. Happy Anniversary. Thanks again to Reid for sharing his trains! that made Kyler's day :)
What a big boy Reid is - I love it! Happy five years!
Looks like Santa was a hit! I can hardly believe how fast time flys. Have 5 years and MANY more to come!
Post a Comment