So this past month or so Reid has discovered that if he takes the kitchen chair over to the counter, light switch, or closet, he pretty much get whatever he wants. It is terribly frustrating but also so cute!! I am having to be very creative where I put things I don't want him to have because he will just move a chair over and get it off of the counter.
My next picture is just funny. I watch this 4 month old little girl and she has a pacifier. The other
day I was looking in Reid's room for something and found this red one. I handed it to Reid just to be funny and he took it and threw it down the stairs. I thought I would just pick it up and put it with the baby stuff later. I forgot and he found it this morning and was sucking on it. I thought it was so funny because he looked so ridiculous!!
Last night I went to the Nutcracker with the "girls" of the Richardson family.
(Not Macey, she is too little! Next year...) It was really fun to do something with them. I can say that I don't need to go to another ballet. Those people are very talented, but no talking for 2 straight hours was pretty hard to handle. (Sorry Amanda and Lauren!!) It was good though and I have never seen the Nutcracker so I can now say I have seen it. It is crazy cold here too. It started snowing yesterday and by the time we got out of the performance Sarah's car was frozen
with ice everywhere. I also feel so bad because Sarah couldn't really see out of her back window so she was going to go over the curb and go forward. I got out of the car and checked and said she would be fine to go over it. Unfortunately it was too high and we scraped the bottom of Collins' car. He didn't look too happy when Sarah told him, and we had decided not to tell him because we couldn't see any damage. Sarah's conscience got to her and she told him anyway. So there is is adventures of the Richardson's home. Not too exciting but we love it!!
(Not Macey, she is too little! Next year...) It was really fun to do something with them. I can say that I don't need to go to another ballet. Those people are very talented, but no talking for 2 straight hours was pretty hard to handle. (Sorry Amanda and Lauren!!) It was good though and I have never seen the Nutcracker so I can now say I have seen it. It is crazy cold here too. It started snowing yesterday and by the time we got out of the performance Sarah's car was frozen
with ice everywhere. I also feel so bad because Sarah couldn't really see out of her back window so she was going to go over the curb and go forward. I got out of the car and checked and said she would be fine to go over it. Unfortunately it was too high and we scraped the bottom of Collins' car. He didn't look too happy when Sarah told him, and we had decided not to tell him because we couldn't see any damage. Sarah's conscience got to her and she told him anyway. So there is is adventures of the Richardson's home. Not too exciting but we love it!!
1 comment:
Nice post Ashley. Come on, you know you liked those skin tight tights on those boys in the Nutcraker. Seriously they looked like they were nutcraker tights!! That was fun! We should go again, maybe not to the Nutcracker, but another perfprmance!!
Post a Comment