Okay so the other night I was heating up some really yummy soup in the microwave. I was very careful while taking it out so I wouldn't burn my hands, but to no avail it got on my hands. Well like most people's first reaction you try to get rid of the thing that burnt you. Not thinking it through clearly, I dropped the soup on the counter and yep, soup went everywhere. It landed all over my face and my left eye (just below my eyebrow) took the brunt of it. It hurt so bad that I was screaming and turning around trying to get to my sink to wash it off. I guess in the process of trying to find the sink I knocked the bowl onto the ground and made an even bigger mess! Logan was yelling back at me trying to figure out what it was that I was doing. It was total mayhem!! Poor Reid is scarred for life because of the scene he say that night!! Thankfully I think I will be okay. As you can kind of see in the picture, it is still a little red, but not bad. (Not the best picture mind you, I didn't wear very much make up on the account of the burn!) Anyway, I thought some of you would enjoy such a moment to laugh at, go ahead, laugh at me!! :0)
My next set of pictures are our house. We decided this year to try and decorate We our house with Christmas lights. We were the only ones on our street that hadn't done it, we felt lame, so we got this brilliant idea to try it out. Well we went to Hobby Lobby and we were so excited because everything was 50% off. Unfortunately for us, that
6 comments:
Your eye looks terrible. So sorry, but I did laugh at your clumsiness. I totally would do something like that. Poor Reid having to witness his mommy in totally psychotic-ness. jk. Your house DOES NOT look white trash. I think that the pink looks great! I'm glad that you got with the program. :) I seriously am counting down until February...yippee!
I'd love to see it in person. I bet it isn't as bad as you are discribing. Sorry about your soup mishap!
You are the funniest person I know. I read it to Jonathan, who is terrified of the oven, and he laughed right along with me. I hope you get better soon.
Ouch Ashley! I am happy that you at least attempted to decorate your house! That is what the kiddos love too!
Hillarious stories!! Collin has finally decided to decorate our house, we will see how it loos. I really like the garland too!! The white trash family that drives a land rover!! HAha!! Your Christmas cards are way cute!!
sorry about the burn ! I know we are lame still, we need some lights!
Post a Comment