Sunday, December 23, 2007

We built a snowman!!!

We have had a busy couple of days...

Our neighbors built a snowman the other day and it got me thinking that Reid would love to build one as well. So one day I decided we would go out and build one, the only problem, the snow was dry it started to get windy and well, I am just not that good at building one. (I never thought it was that hard and that I had NO talent in building one, but I guess you learn something new everyday...) Anyway, we got cold because of the wind and came inside. As I was leaving later that day I noticed that we left the head a little small. Actually really small, it looked like our snowman had a pea size head!! Poor thing and it was right in front of our house, I have learned to do this stuff in the back yard now!! Anyway, Logan saw it and laughed, a little too much I think and today decided to fix it after church. It turned out really cute and Reid loved helping us build a snowman!! So much fun!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Your snowman was pretty good. I don't know why Logan laughed. If it makes you feel any better, I am never made a snowman and I think my attempt would be just pitiful. Enjoy your white Christmas. Love ya!

Lauren said...

I suck at building them, too. I wish we had snow. Grace prayed today that we could have a snow tunnel. Too bad, huh?