Monday, December 17, 2007

The sick house...

I love this time of year, minus the germs and sickness that goes around. Logan was sick in bed for like three days. I was so ready for him to be better. He went to work today and hopefully will be able to last a full day!! It is no fun when he is sick. He just lays in bed and is grumpy. I told him yesterday that if I were sick I wouldn't be able to just sit in bed because I have little Reid I have to take care of and I can't call in sick to lay in bed. I am not very sympathetic towards him. He said he hopes he never gets a terminal disease... I would be more patient, I think.... :0) Reid had the shakes last night and has been a little whinny, but I don't know what is going on. He seems like he feels okay so I don't know if he is really sick or what. I am just super tired, so I don't know if that is a reflection of my crappy weekend with a sick husband or if I caught it. I sure hope not!!!

4 comments:

amanda said...

Sick men are the worst because they are sooo wimpy. I feel for you. There is nothing worse...well ok maybe there is but taking care of sick husbands is definitely a bad one.

Adam Jensen said...

Oh sorry! I know it's so not fair that we don't get any sick days!!! so not fair.

Samantha said...

Sounds like you did not have the dream weekend. I sure hope you stay healthy and that Logan and Reid heal quickly. Boys are most fun when they are not sick.

Lauren said...

So sorry! I hope that Logan is feeling better and that you or Reid avoid it! Miss you so much!