Thursday, December 20, 2007

Lights, Santa, Story Time...

Yep we have had another eventful week. There is this great house here that has a ton of lights. We go every year to see them, but this year was the best because of Reid. He absolutely loved it!! I can't believe how many lights these people put up, but hey we love it so I won't think too much about it! Next we had story time at the library on Tuesday. I have never taken pictures, but this week I had my camera because of Santa being at the library.Anyway, he is so cute listening to the librarian read the books and sing the songs. So of course I had to take some pictures of him. Then we went to see Santa. He loved it. All of the kids went running to him to sit on his lap and Reid followed suit. I think it was good that there were so many kids around that weren't scared of Santa so Reid was more accepting of him. (I am sure the candy cane helped a little...) We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and are so thankful for your love and friendship!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the lights. I miss those cute little chubby cheeks of Reid's. I want to kiss them! :) Such a cutie pie! February is coming!!! YIPPEE!!!