Saturday, December 22, 2007

Casabonita!!






Okay, so this was not our idea. Logan has a friend that wanted to have his birthday party here, and they invited us. (He turned 28... maybe a little funny!!) Anyway, we decided to go, not so much to be there for his friend, but to see what Reid thought about it. Well, it was a hit, most of it. The food was less than awful, the place stinks like old water, the acting is bad, the cave is way too scary for a two year old (a huge gorilla hops out and growls) and it feels dirty. Other than all of that we had a good time... :0) Okay so you don't go there for the food, that is for sure, but for little kids, this place couldn't be better. Reid ate absolutely nothing but headed right for the arcade to play. He won about 30 tickets (with our help) and got to get a fake "Bruce" tattoo. (The shark from the movie Nemo). Then we thought it would be fun to have him watch the little show that is performed and he loved it. We got splashed with the water that the "actors" (if I can call them that) fall into. I was grossed out, but Reid didn't care, heck he was licking the wall in the line to get our food, he has no problem with gross things!!! Then it was off to the cave. I couldn't remember if it was scary or not, but it was and Reid came out of it shaking and crying. I felt so bad, he rememebers it too, he was just saying scary monkey to me this morning. Oops!! Anyway, he loved it and we had fun spoiling him with something out of the ordinary. So if you are ever in Colorado and want to go, please don't call us to go!! Just kidding we will go with you, we will just eat before hand and that will help with the experience!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Your kid is SICK!!

Samantha said...

I could not help but laugh while I was reading your post. My children would do the same thing. I am so happy to hear that Reid is "normal", if you want to call it that.

amanda said...

I love your cute hair. Did you crimp it? Anyway it sounds like you had a good time. We as parents seem to live vicariously through our kids. I'll go with you next time. I love Casabonita.