Okay so like I have been complaining, we haven't been to the gym for months because our membership ran out and we just haven't had the money to renew it. So Logan decided to take it into his own hands and join a basketball team. His first game was Wednesday night. He has a great team full of friends and his brother Collin. They are pretty good and smashed the team they played. Logan, as he says it, drained threes all night (he said jokingly). But honestly he played really good. I was so proud and Reid loved seeing his dad on t
he court. He kept telling him to go back in when he came to sit on the bench. It was so cute. So for your enjoyment, here is my hunky husband rocking the court. (I managed to not get any pictures of him shooting or moving, so use your imagination!!!He is number 24.) Oh yeah and I took a team picture. Logan was embarrassed to ask them to do it, but they were good sports and I NEEDED it for my blog, so Logan understood!!! :0)
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those are some sweet pics! I'm so glad that you have the blogging bug and HAD to have a team picture. That is so awesome! Logan looks great. Be sure to let us know when you make the NBA!
That is awesome that you got the team of men to get their picture taken for the BLOG!! You are so funny!
Logan's face says it all in that picture. That is so funny. You must be a true blogger.
I am so glad that Logan was a good sport and let you take a picture. It will be fun when Reid is out there playing with his dad.
Collin does look pretty hot taking that shot!!!
Post a Comment