I got this bright idea to make homemade truffles. Logan is requesting I give them all away so he stops getting fat, but I have to admit I made them for him. They are oreo covered truffles. They are not my cup of tea because I am not a huge oreo fan, but I think my neighbors will like them. Anyway, I am always trying to find ways to get Reid involved with different activities, so I decided to make them today and have him help me. He was so good and such a big helper. I had him wash his hands before we started, but it didn't matter he licked his fingers the whole time we were making them. Sorry to my neighbors...hahaha!! He loved smashing the oreos and mixing the chocolate. But his favorite part was throwing the oreo balls into the pan of chocolate
(and yes he threw them)!! I can't wait for them to set up to see if he likes them!! It was a fun activity to do today on this cold Colorado day!!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did someone forget to tell you that you are supposed to stop making fattening goodies after December? They look yummy though! I am having a hard time getting out of the season of eating!
I love truffles!! It is fun for the kids to help in the kitchen. Elle and Macey always want to help, I mean always!!! Changing the subject a bit...I can't wait till they can help with the dishes!!! Haha!
I want that recipe, please! I wish that my backside looked that cute in a picture. :0
You are such a wonderful mom! I almost never let my Spencer help, because I think it is more work to have him help. Plus I don't make random treats like you do- we are lazy and just buy them!!
Post a Comment