So, I went to the bank yesterday to deposit Logan's paycheck, yeah money for a day until bills are due, and the bank gave Reid a sucker. Well it was a blue raspberry flavor and of course he ate it in no time flat. We get back from running errands and I was putting him in the bath and noticed that his thumb was BLUE!! It was the funniest thing I have seen and I cracked up. I am only guessing here, but I think he got his blue thumb from sucking his thumb and the blue sucker left a residue on his tongue that transferred to his thumb. Anyway, I thought it was hilarious and he did too once I pointed it out to him. After he was in his bath for a time he was so sad that his blue thumb was gone and didn't understand why it wasn't blue anymore.
I got my fabric for my curtains on Thursday and I think I love it. I am having second thoughts about the fabric for my living room curtains, which is not so good, since that is where all of the money went to!! Oh well, I will work it out, maybe I will do a cornice board or something in there. Anyway, I hope to get started on them today because this is the only day I don't have a ton going on!! I will post pictures when I am done so you can all marvel at my sewing capabilities, Hahaha, Just kidding!! But I will post pictures so you can see what it looks like!! Have a great day!
3 comments:
Post pictures of the finished project. How fun!!
Oh that little thumb sucker! He is such a doll.
Nice blue thumb. That is too funny!
Post a Comment