I absolutely love tennis and am on the edge of being obsessive about it. The Australian open started last week and I am glued to the T.V. I watch it when Reid lays down for a nap until 5:00 pm, and then again when he lays down for bed until I fall asleep to whoever is playing. It is a great sport and I am looking forward to the weather getting warmer so I can go play with Logan. It is by far the best full body workout! Okay so some of you are reading this thinking, "Doesn't she have more to do than watch hours of tennis?" The answer is yes, I am actually so busy with cub scouts, girls camp planning, homework, class, a 2 1/2 year old, a great husband and keeping up my house with cleaning and cooking meals!! But hey sometimes sacrifices need to be made and this is a sacrifice I am making to try and keep myself sane and give me some "me" time!! You should try to watch it and just see how great it is!! :0)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I do love watching tennis as well. I wish that I could take some lessons and learn how to play it. I watched a little, but you know the time thing- there isn't much in my life right now.
I am so glad that there are people like you that enjoy watching tennis. I can't say that is something that I enjoy. Have fun having "me" time!
You lazy piece of crap. HAHAHA. just kidding. I totally know what you mean about being lazy and putting off so many other things. You are an amazing girl. :)
Post a Comment