100 Facts About Me
Ashley Michele Richardson
1. I love being married.
2. I love being a mom (although on some days I wonder...)
3. I love my home even though there are a million things I want to do with it!
4. I love Colorado...
5. I would love to live some where else for awhile.
6. I have lived in Colorado my whole life.
7. I love a clean house and it seems it is never clean for very long.
8. Saturdays are my favorite day of the week.
9. I have grown to really love the gospel more than I ever have in my life.
10. I wish I was more fit and toned.
11. I wish I had more clothes and shoes.
12. I love to travel. I have been to Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Amsterdam,and other countries I can't spell and England), Arizona, California, New York, Florida, Utah and Nevada.
13. I love San Diego and London the best!
14. I am in a better mood after sex and Logan and I fight less when we do it more often!
15. #14 was probably too much information.
16. I love watching Reid play with other kids and hearing him laugh with them.
17. I hate being really busy.
18. I love to decorate my house.
19. I love to sew although I am not very good at it.
20. I don't like watching other people's kids for more than an hour.
21. I wish we made more money.
22. I hate school, but I am going because I know it is important.
23. I don't have a lot of friends, but the ones I do have I love and am very close to.
24. I need other people to tell me I look good and to compliment me.
25. I dress to impress other people.
26. I dream about ex-boyfriends (I am glad I am not the only one, Amanda!!)
27. I feel guilty after I do...
28. Logan is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
29. Reid is the next best thing!
30. I love animals.
31. Even my horrible cat and dog, I love to pet and play with them! They are my babies.
32. I can't wait until all animals get along and I can snuggle with lions and tigers and they won't want to eat me!! YEAH!
33. I love tennis.
34. I don't like my legs.
35. I wish I had bigger boobs, thank goodness for plastic surgery!! :0)
36. I feel good when I have comments on my blog, so I comment a lot on other's blogs.
37. I hate when Logan is sick.
38. I don't love working out, but I feel better when I do.
39. I don't like cooking, but I feel better when I do.
40. I love to clean my house.
41. I love to do laundry and have the baskets be empty.
42. I love all the seasons, but spring and fall are my favorite because you can layer your clothes and wear your winter wardrobe mixed in with you summer wardrobe.
43. I love to watch T.V.
44. I watch way too much T.V. (Especially when tennis is on.)
45. I am not patient enough.
46. I get angry really easy.
47. I have great parents and great parents-in-law!!
48. I have the best sister in the world, every one says that, but mine really is!!
49. I love that Reid lives close to cousins.
50. I have great sister-in-laws on both sides of my family.
51. I hope Reid isn't a nerd when he gets older.
52. I hated high school.
53. I wish my life was more glamorous.
54. I wish I would have pursued my singing.
55. I always want more than I have.
56. I am very moody.
57. I get stressed easily.
58. I hate zits!!
59. I love old charming neighborhoods and would love to buy and old home, gut it and remodel it.
60. I wish the Shumway's hadn't moved to Arizona.
61. I have a hard time trusting people.
62. I am a do it yourself kind of person. I don't rely on others very well. I am afraid they won't do it right or do it at all.
63. I love that I am girls camp director and love to go camping.
64. I love nature.
65. I wish I could play the piano better.
66. I need to learn to play by beautiful guitar my dad bought me.
67. I love my dad very much. I am very lucky that I got to work with him for so long and kind of think of myself as a daddy's girl.
68. I am way too opinionated.
69. I am very conservative.
70. I would love to live on a ranch in Montana someday.
71. I think it is important to teach your kids good work ethic.
72. I am worried that I am not a very good mom.
73. I worry what people think about me.
74. I am very shy if I don't know you.
75. I love being invited to do things, but I am really bad at inviting people to hang out.
76. I loved having big breakfasts on Saturday mornings with Logan before we had Reid.
77. I love to play games and am very competitive. Logan hates to play games with me.
78. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July and my next favorite holiday is Christmas.
79. I am very proud to be an American.
80. I vote every year and Logan is a huge resource about politics.
81. Steven Colbert is hilarious.
82. I love to laugh.
83. I think my laugh is annoying.
84. I wonder if my ex-boyfriends are happy and if they ever think about me.
85. I think too much and let my mind wander.
86. I think I am not very smart.
87. I don't love to read, but I like to read.
88. I wish I was more spiritual.
89. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ more now than I have in my life.
90. I hate they way my house and clothes smell after I have cooked a pot roast.
91. I hate that I sweat.
92. Although I love to get sweaty while playing tennis outside.
93. I wish I was more laid back like Logan.
94. I need to not gossip so much.
95. I want veneers on my teeth.
96. I sometimes wish that I worked with my dad still.
97. Staying home with Reid has been the best experience. (I know I am confusing.)
98. I hate that I get headaches so often.
99. I don't like it when people chew with their mouths open. Logan and I were a match made in heaven. He is worse about it than me though.
100. I sometimes wish I could dress more sexy.
So there you go, enjoy my crazy thoughts and know that even though there is much I don't like about me or life, I am so happy with my life. I wouldn't want it any other way!!
4 comments:
You are so cute. And you dress very well and I wish I looked like you so I could dress more sexy too. There I complimented you and I commented on your blog. I am such a great sister-in-law. No really that was fun to hear and I love how well I know you. However I did learn a few things and #14 makes me jealous so I need some pointers and maybe the Santa Suit :)
I didn’t find out very much new, which I think is great. I have been a bit jealous of how you are a daddy’s girl, although maybe you think that mom and I are closer? I love you more than anything, and yes you gave a little too much info on #14 and #35! :-)
By far my favorite was #60! We miss you guys so much! I laughed so hard about #14 and #35. You are the best. I'm with Amanda... pointers please. :)
Wow, what a list! You need to stop being so hard on yourself, next time I want to see more things you LOVE! But, I have to admit, I am like you and don't always focus on the good or what I love either!
Post a Comment