

A day and a half later they are complete (well I have the tiniest bit of hemming on the bottom). But they are done!! And I love them. We are going to paint our kitchen walls brown so the red isn't overpowering, but other than that they are just what I wanted. I am not a seamstress, but I think they turned out really well and it was a lot of work so I am not looking forward to doing the ones in the living room. Although I am not going to have to line those ones so I think it will go a little more smooth. Anyway, this has been a fun project and it makes my kitchen so warm and inviting!! I love projects!!!! :0)
4 comments:
They look amazing. Remember to take pictures when you paint your wall. I can't wait to see the finished room.
They look great Ashley! I can't wait until you paint the walls brown!!
They are so pretty! I love them and I can't wait to see all of the new changes you've made!
Fun, Fun, Fun! I can't wait to see them in person and with the walls painted!!
Post a Comment