Sunday, June 15, 2008

What do all of these pictures have in common??




























That is right! This is the yearly Blues Festival in good ole' Greeley Colorado. Other than the nasty dressed people and not really knowing any blues music, it was pretty fun. The people at these things really get into the music and dance like crazy. It was so fun to watch them. Logan and I are people watchers to begin with so yesterday was like Christmas for us!! So the pictures. The top left one is of me seeing way too many guys with their nipples pierced. Then there are the two performers who we saw. The lady played a washboard instrument. It was interesting. Then there are the lesbians and the random people who thought they were at the pool, but really at a concert. Some guy walked by and was laughing at us for taking these pictures. I am sure he thought Logan was some nasty guy for taking pictures of women in bikinis with his kid and wife right there, but honestly I am sure all of us at this thing are a little crazy in some way or another!!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Ashley,
I haven't had a chance to check out everyones blogs lately. You have posted a ton since I last checked. It sounds like you are having an awesome summer. You guys have been busy and always have the camera ready to post. eh? I know how it is. Oh when we go here, let's take a picture, something to blog about. So fun! I hope that all is well with you. You look happy and great! Keep your chin up.

Heidi said...

I didn't know there was a Blue's Festival... looks like we missed out. This is hilarious! I can't believe how daring you are to take pictures of these people! Have you seen that one of the woman wearing a pair of men's undies cut into a bra? You'd appreciate it!

Erica said...

That is down right funny!! I would have loved to see all the fun you saw!!

Lauren said...

That is hilarious. I love your expression. True Ashley. :) We would've laughed at people with ya. I sure miss you lots. :)

amanda said...

And you took Reid to such an event?? He'll come home one day with a girlfriend that looks just like that.

Brenny said...

The look on your face is the BEST! The festival looks like fun. I didn't know there was a Blue's Festival either -- looked cool.