So this year we were lucky enough to go to not only one pumpkin patch, but two! Last Friday Reid and I went with Grandma Richardson, Quinn, Mya, Elle, Macey, Emmitt, Sarah and Macey's friend Grace. We first ate lunch at A&W (which by the way is very expensive for fast food) and then headed out to the pumpkin patch. It was just north west of where I grew up so it was fun for me to be in my old stomping grounds with my little boy. Reid loved picking up as many pumpkins as he could and asking if he could get each one. We settled
on six or seven I think. I know I am a huge sucker when it comes to my little man. He left a happy boy after all of the fun, only to wake up to another day on Saturday of fun. We tried to go to a pumpkin patch with Grandpa and Grandma Hatch, Spencer, Jamison, Erica and Ja
mey that we had been to two years before and found out it was closed. After some searching and remembering that on a drive a couple of weeks ago Logan and I got a number for a ranch up in the mountains that had a fall festival we decided to give them a call and see what that was all about. A couple of hours later we made it to the festival. Ate our
sack lunches and jumped into the fun. They had a hay maze, candy in the hay, swings, wagon rides, pony rides, etc. We had a ton of fun! It was two fun filled days!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun. I would have loved to join you. I'm sure Reid had a blast. See, it is fun to live by family:(
All the fall activities and festival places are one of the things I like most about this area. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment