He is feeling better today, thank goodness, so we decided to go and feed the ducks today. It was of course a beautiful fall day here in Colorado so we had to take advantage and find something fun to do. When we got to the park there were no ducks or geese i
n sight, but man as soon as we started throwing bread they came a squawking for their share. It was really fun and I love doing such simple things like that with him.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Throw up: the new air freshener
We thought Reid had a tough stomach like his dad's, but poor guy has got a stomach like mine. Yes he was sick again yesterday. At breakfast yesterday he was drinking and then started coughing and out it came. All the breakfast and milk he had all over the floor, chair and himself. So gross, needless to say I was done eating at that point. Reid on the other hand still had an appetite and finished his breakfast. So we thought he must have gotten a little something stuck in his throat that made him hurl. So off we went to story time. He did just fine and so I gave him a capri sun to drink. Not even two seconds after he drank it did it all come up. And yes of course we were in the car on our way to preschool. So my car had a vomit smell to it and was sticky from the capri sun. Again, so gross!! He unfortunately had his first missed day of school and thinks that because he didn't
go yesterday that he should have been able to go today. Poor guy just wanted to go to preschool, sick and all. Later on I decided that since he was sick I would be a softy and let him take a nap next to me on the couch while watching "Cars". I didn't think he would fall asleep, but he did and it was so cute.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ewww! I HATE throw up... such a stong smell... makes me sick thinking of it. sorry little Reid is sick, hope he feels better soon!!!
Poor little Reid. Although I must say that sick snuggly kids are so fun. Hope he is feeling better so he can go to school.
Poor buddy. I'm hoping that he's better now. Seeing/feeding ducks will make you feel good right? Throw up isn't fun to clean up. :)
Ashley! Long time no see! I found your blog through a lot of Greeley connections. I just barely started mine and am now into the whole blogging thing. Email me! garyandamy@gmail.com. Your little family is so cute!
Yikes!!! What an awesome mom to clean all that up! Guess I know what I have to look forward to :/
Post a Comment