Last Saturday we had a Halloween party with our friends Mirissa and Kristen. We had it out at my parents barn and it was a ton of fun. We cleaned the barn out and then put up fake spider webs to make it look all scary. But not too scary because there were little kids there. We had fun games to play and as far as I know the kiddos had a blast.
Enjoy the pics!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The Halloween party looked like fun! I'm so excited that you guys are looking into adoption. This life really is a journey, isn't it.
Okay, so I haven't been on your actual blog for a while (just google reader). First of all, it's super cute. Second, I had no clue you were going the adoption route. Good for you, my family always has listening ears for babies for friends and will keep you in our thoughts now too. Good luck. I hope Reid can get a baby bro or sis soon. I admire you so much for your dedication and your strength throughout this ordeal. You have not lost faith and are such a great example to all of us.
Post a Comment