Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Field Trip


On Thursday Reid and I got to go on his first school field trip. We went to this old farm house in town called Plum Farm. There were a lot of animals. We saw llamas, cows, goats, a puppy, kittens, sheep, chicks, bunnies and alpacas. Reid wasn't super impressed with a lot of the animals because he gets to see animals all the time out at Grandma and Grandpa Hatch's house. But he still had a ton of fun! We also got to see a lot of different kinds of eggs too. I can't remember them all but here are a few. We saw an ostrich egg, emu egg, robin eggs, alligator egg and a turkey egg. 
He was so funny as always, at home his chore is to feed Chop so while at the farm he was making sure all the animals had food and water! Mrs. Wakeman thought it was really cute that he would go around just to make sure the animals were being fed! I am happy to say that they all had food and water! 
 



A girl in his class and her mom rode with us from school to the farm and on the way back to the car this  is the view we got! Isn't it just precious??

3 comments:

Erica said...

How fun! I do love that last picture- if he is anything like his dad, you better watch out. He is going to be a ladies man.

Heidi said...

I noticed Reid got a haircut! He looks so cute so no wonder that little girl wanted to hold his hand.

Adam Jensen said...

You are gonna have to change the name of your blog!! Whoo freakin hooo! I am so excited :)
Anyway.. I knew you would comment on the running thing for my blog :) I should have just said, hey Ashley what are some good runs? ;) Thanks for the input though. I appreciate it. Sure miss ya! I need to give you a call and catch up on stuff!