Friday, May 22, 2009
Life is Still Soooo Good!
So just a quick update for you all on the adoption thing. We have been dumped! I say that and I am sure you are all so sad, but really we are so good. Life is so good with Reid. Although our hearts are set on having a bigger family there is really nothing we can do about it. We are at a place in our lives where we know we are blessed and we love being the family that we are. The Lord will bless us when He is ready and until then we will live happily with each other. Thank you for all of your love and support. We are so blessed to have such fantastic people around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH Ashley I am so sorry. I admire you for your strength and I know that the Lord has a plan for you guys. I believe that. One day it will make more sense and one day it is going to happen. Hang in there. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys.
Oh no. I am so sorry. You are such a strong person! The Lord has a separate plan for everyone. I am finally coming to terms with that in my own life. The absence of certain things (or small people) still hurts sometimes but I know the Lord loves us and wants us to be happy. I'll keep you in my prayers. I know so many people who are going through a similar thing so I'll put you guys on my prayer list. We need to get together with Sarah sometime for lunch. I had fun last time and it's been a while. Sorry this is so long. Take care!
Oh, I'm so sorry guys. I love your attitude though Ashley. You're right, you will be blessed. Especially for accepting His will, even though you don't understand why.
You guys are awesome and such an example to me!
Hi Ashley! I was, well, yes, snooping around, looking at one of my best friend's brother's blog...and there were pictures of you and Logan! And in some cute running gear I might add;)
Your little guy is just the most adorable thing I've ever seen! I mean SERIOUSLY, you can't get any cuter that that!
But I can't hold the tears in as I read through your struggles. I am just so so sorry.... I admire you and your strength and your positive outlook. What great faith you have.
Post a Comment