Monday, May 3, 2010

Easter


We spent Easter this year with Logan's family. It was a GREAT day. I know the Spirit was so strong because we were blessed to be able to hear the prophets and general authorities speak to us. I loved that day! Not to mention that we had beautiful weather. It was a great day for an outside egg hunt. That is the first year since Reid was born that he has been able to do an egg hunt outside. He said he wants to do that every year... too bad I can't control the weather.




Before the hunt and after conference we had the best meal ever! Chris made this amazing meal with everything I love. Ham, funeral potatoes, salad and asparagus. It was so yummy! I over ate and felt sick after but if I didn't eat just one more helping of funeral potatoes I don't think life would have been complete.




Here they are with all their loot. Sarah and I may have gone over board with the candy...
Reid believes in the Easter Bunny although we don't tell him anything about it. I even asked him how he thinks a huge bunny could even get into our house... he said through the door... Smart kid. He got a small basket in the morning from Logan and I and he thought that was just cool. No complaints. Sorry moms if Reid says anything about the bunny not being real... :)

No comments: