Reid had his Spring Program about a week ago at preschool. He did SO good. He sang all the songs and did all the motions that went along with them smiling all the time. It was so sweet to see him up there performing and loving it. He asked before we left, "What if no one claps for me?" I don't know why he was so worried, he stole the show! All of my friends were laughing at how cute he was when they sang If Your Happy and You Know It and they did a wink. I wish I could of gotten a picture of it. It was quite cute. He loved that the people clapped and loved even more that there were cookies after the show. Too fun!!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Who is that SKINNY little boy in the front? Cute though.. :)
what a cutie!
How fun! Preschool Programs are my favorite. By the way, I love your blog face lift. It's perfect.
He looks so handsome. Cute new blog layout.
Post a Comment