Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick Update

So here I am again... raising my slacker head again into the world of blogging. I do hope that I can be better at this. We shall see.

Back in March Jamison (my nephew) invited us to go bowling with him for his birthday. It was a ton of fun. The cosmic bowling feel made it all the better. There were lights, music and dancing/bowling. It was tons of fun. Reid did pretty good. He can't bowl with one hand, but can you blame him? Those balls are heavy. Logan and I did decide that we want to be on a bowling league though so if any of you are interested let us know. I am terrible but hopefully with practice I can improve! :) Look at that form... he could totally be on a bowling league!



Then, back in who knows what month, our ward had a backwards party. It was too funny. People did some pretty awesome stuff.


This is actually a little boy...


This is not an old lady, but yet a child...


This guy did not just step out of the 80's... although you might think so...



And no this is not the front of his face but rather the back of his head...


Too good!

1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

That backwards party sounds fun! Good to hear from you and see what you have been up to!