
Reid had Spring Break back in March and since we didn't feel like

traveling (so sad too we love spring training baseball...) Logan took a day off of work to spend with us. I gave Reid a list of fun stuff we could do on that day and he chose the Zoo. A kid after my own heart. Loves animals just like me!!

We picked a day in the week that would be nice weather and then we Zoo bound. It couldn't have been more perfect. Weather was

great, not too many people and the animals were active. We of course had to see the whole zoo. Not that I am complaining... but lets be realistic Logan and I are no spring chickens!
Reid requested two things of us at the zoo, that we see the rhinos and tropical discovery... we just saw a few more things on the way! Love this kid!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment